Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it even worth updating????

So I have been MIA for months now. Between chasing these 2 crazies around and getting back into the swing of things of teaching in a new district I haven't had time to do a thing (just ask aaron). But tonight we are fed and playing and I have time to reflect on what a CRAZY fall we have had.




This summer was spent moving... to a new townhouse... swimming a TON, and getting to go on 2 trips to the beach! The kids had a blast! 




I am teaching again. 6th grade in State College Area School District. If I had to go back to work I feel very lucky that it was here. Dropping the kids off at "school" is never easy, but I have a wonderful team, building and friends that have made the transition great! I have 26 6th graders that keep me on my toes and laughing! I teach reading, math, and science. I am having fun and of course the 1st year teaching anywhere just trying to learn all the ins and outs of the district!!


Molly is growing like crazy!! She LOVES school! She loves books, crafts and anything dealing with being as girly as possible!!! Cracks me up. She is VERY opinionated on what she wears (dresses and frills are a must) yet as we speak she is playing a game a of catch with Aaron! She turned 4 at the end of October and we celebrated with a Pinkalicious Party!! Pink everywhere and everything!!! The Workman's, Hortons, Siegeles, and Corys were all able to come up to help celebrate!


Macon is all boy!! The dirtier the better! Today he is 21 months and we have any word that ends with the -ck sound "duck" was our first word followed shortly by "sock, milk, stuck" and recently please. We discovered this summer that Macon is tongue tided.  Pretty severely to the point that we will have to go under the knife this summer to do some clipping sewing. I thought that his slow language development could be blamed on that, but the doctors tell us other wise. He is just slow and steady...like he has been his whole life....2 weeks late!!! CRAZY boy!! Other than that he continues to be a funny boy, and he knows it! He loves to Skype with grandma siegele and give kisses. He is my cuddle bug!


Here are some quick pictures of what we have been up to recently to catch up on the last 5 months!!
Myrtle Beach with the Hortons and Workman
Jockey's Ridge 



Trying to pull out King Arthur's Sword at Idlewild

Or maybe Macon can get it???
 Out for a drive...

 1st day of school!!!!


 Playing with John...notice Macon's LONG hair..this was the last shot before he got a trim

 Pinkalicious Family

 Steelers family at the Pumpkin patch

 Right before Halloween we got LOTS of snow.. the kids had a blast playing in it!!




Cinderella and the giraffe


Hopefully I will be a little better at this with my new computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment