Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Catch Up

Well as it is the beginning of June and my last post was about the end of March we have been busy. Or should I say I have been busy chasing kids and not finding anytime to sit and write. But luckily for me both kids are down napping, dinner is ready, and I don't have a million other things that I should be doing! haha.. at least that I can remember right now!

April was a pretty quite month for us. I went to Vegas the first week for a good friends baby shower and to catch up with some great friends! While Aaron had some great time with the kids!!! It was a much needed break for me as Aaron spend much of the previous 2 months out of town. Bike riding around State College during a few nice weekends, and just enjoying daddy were our highlights!

We spent Easter in Pittsburgh at my parents house with the rest of the Siegele clan. It was a great time and the kids had a lot of fun dying eggs, or Molly really, and looking for them the next morning!

Easter Fam!
Look at what the Easter Bunny brought!!

May was busy again... or so it feels like that when Aaron is gone.  This time it was for 2 weeks as he did some recruiting and coaching in the East. It finished up with Molly's end of the year program at school, a new tooth for Macon now up to 5, and the "tunnel pool" finally opening! Molly was a little apprehensive on Saturday but by the middle of this week was back to her swimming ways! Off the diving board but not as thrilled about it as she was last year! We'll see how the summer goes!

Can't believe that Molly is done with one year of preschool.  This year was the mixed age, because she was an expereinced and older 2.5 and next year the 3s!! She is getting so big and just a sharp little girl! Keeps me on my toes that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment